Hardware Integration Engineer
We are changing the agricultural world with autonomy at Bear Flag Robotics. Our team is building a fleet of autonomous tractors and we’re looking for an systems integration engineer to help test and improve the next generation of hardware and software systems for our tractors!
We love T shaped team players, broad in many areas and deep in a few (But always willing to learn!). You like to improve systems as you discover things, and love to collaborate. Shapers and owners are welcome here. This is a true cross-stack role as you'll be working with a variety of teams across the stack.
- B.S./M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Engineering, Assembly, Maintenance of Software in the loop and Hardware in the loop test equipment and setups.
- Scripting and interfaces for automating testing.
- Installation of equipment on tractor platforms.
- Development of best practices and procedures for in field troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Evaluation of hardware components on machine (Antennas, Power Supplies, etc..)
- Collaboration with our in-field operations team to improve and document procedures and processes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Tractor Fleets