Marketing Manager, Launches & Community Engagement
May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The Marketing Manager, Launches & Community Engagement will help us drive continued success through multi-channel marketing plans that clearly articulate and help shape the relationships May Mobility has with its customers (cities, state transit agencies and private enterprises) and the communities in which it operates. You will be a brand expert and work cross functionally with internal teams and external partners to launch new markets, uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing initiatives in the communities where we deploy.
- Own end-to-end management and execution of strategic, multi-channel marketing plans (collateral, events, partnerships, social, etc.) for all new site launches in the United States
- Develop and ideate site-specific campaigns with clear objectives and priorities, and work cross-functionally in partnership with operations, marketing, agencies and external brand partners and customers
- Develop hyper-local marketing campaigns to bring new riders to May Mobility and extend our brand reach
- Assist with community outreach by building strong relationships to help support the Site teams to influence local business, leaders and communities
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to drive ongoing growth and engagement with our primary target audiences, and expand our position in the marketplace
- Work closely with senior management to manage site launch budgets, and perform ongoing business and marketing performance analyses
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure effectiveness and efficiency of marketing campaigns and apply a continuous improvement process
- Manage third-party agency support where required
- When needed, travel to sites to act as onsite May Mobility representative
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the following areas:
- Overseeing marketing programs and projects from ideation to launch with metrics to support success
- Creating integrated, cross-channel campaigns and individual deliverables (i.e. email, social, display, websites, video, broadcast, and print)
- Writing producing insightful creative briefs and building strategic, actionable project plans with clear deadlines, deliverables, and owners
- Maintaining consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles
- Producing creative marketing projects and programs with a high-quality, design aesthetic
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities
- Managing vendor relationships, contracts, budgets, and payments
- Great customer and executive stakeholder communications skills
- Creative and inventive problem solver capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nice to move you