May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work out of our corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor and support our Executive Team.
- Manage the Senior Executive calendars and effectiveness by scheduling meetings, calls, appointments, etc. Attend meetings as needed, with a focus on driving organizational efficiency
- Manage travel logistics to include, flights, hotel, car rental, reimbursements, etc.
- Work closely with administrative staff and Chief of Staff to continually streamline and simplify meetings and team workflow across May
- Be part our office team
- Answers general calls and emails for the main office and greets visitors.
- Ensure employees are kept up to date on relevant news and information by sending announcements, newsletters, etc.
- Provide support for across teams such as marketing, sales, people, operations for special projects
- Plan company events including social, professional development, and business development
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 3 years related experience, or equivalent.
- Experienced in executive scheduling, team coordination, and flexible environments
- Demonstrated a high level of initiative and professionalism.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to define and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
You should apply If...
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You're very organized and enjoy helping others get and stay organized.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits (including a 401K matching program)
- Meaningful stock options
- Medical / dental / vision
- Unlimited vacation and company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nice to move you