Aurora Labs is developing and bringing to the automotive market a Self-Healing Software solution using machine learning and artificial intelligence to future proof the next generation of software-driven features. Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers in the global mobility market.
We are looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from a recognized academic institution
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven experience in the Python programming language is required
- Experience with Bash/Go/Ruby/C/C++ is an advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes are required
- Experience with other DevOps tools: Jenkins, AWS, BitBucket, ELK Stack - an advantage
- Team player
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently
- Excellent delivery skills
- Experience in agile development - an advantage
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers – an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars