Automation Team Lead
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated Automation Team Leader.
You will work with diverse technologies to build tools and improve automation of end-to-end tests.
Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining a high availability infrastructure.
Lead 3-4 engineers in an Agile environment
Build our QA automation engineering infrastructure; ensuring the environment is properly version controlled and monitored
Oversee the implementation of End-to-End tests, based on predefined SW requirements.
Automate critical systems’ processes to improve service performance, monitoring, scalability, and overall stability of our platform
Refine and improve our continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) to streamline deployment and product release cycles.
Work closely with the product team and with in-house developers and engineers to knowledge share and improve quality of practices
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years as hands-on automation manager / Team leader.
- 3 years of Python experience in QA Automation.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in different languages (C/C++/ Python), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
nice to have
- Working experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with DevOps / CI tools (Jenkins, Docker, Git)
- Experience with Jira and Tests mengment tools (Xray, allure)
- Proven and strong background in different types of test automation frameworks (Pytest, Behave, Cucumber, BDD,Gherkin)
- Deep understanding of C language, different compilers, and toolchains
- Focus on the world of embedded and automotive
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars