Senior Project Manager
Skyryse wants to allow anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error in all flight stages, and in emergency situations. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Why this role is mission critical:
Project Management is critical to the successful execution of programs, ensuring customer requirements are achieved on time and within budget. In addition to being a customer advocate, the Project Manager will provide strategic guidance to teams to ensure key objectives are realized. The program manager will also be expected to promote the company’s culture.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Daily project management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the project governance (controls)
- Develop and maintain project budgets and schedules
- Manage change, risk and resource management
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the project's “outcome”
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Participate in development of company business strategy
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Coach and influence organization in best practices
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Proven Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline
- 10+ years experience in aircraft systems development
- Proficiency with MS Project, EVM and Risk Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build trust and successfully influence without authority
- Understanding of aircraft quality assurance and management principles and processes
- Great attitude to improve processes to serve people
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience completing a full aircraft life-cycle development and certification program
- Previous direct people management experience
We also have great benefits:
- The opportunity to change the world
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity