AEye creates high-performance, adaptive, AI-driven LiDAR systems for vehicle autonomy, advanced driver-assistance, and robotic vision applications. AEye’s software-driven system leverages deterministic AI to capture more intelligent information with less data, enabling faster, more accurate, and more reliable perception for everything that moves. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors including Kleiner Perkins, Taiwania Capital, GM Ventures, Intel Capital, Continental AG, Hella Ventures, LG Electronics, Aisin, Airbus Ventures, SK Hynix, Subaru-SBI, and Tyche Partners.
AEye is looking for a highly motivated Production / Supply Planner. The Supply Planner is responsible for master production scheduling & the allocation of raw material, work in process, excess & obsolete inventory. This position is a key driver in ensuring adequate inventory is available to deploy in fulfillment of customer demand, while minimizing distressed product risks.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the accurate planning and on-time delivery of both raw material to internal assembly lines as well as finished goods to customers.
- Maintain a constant relationship with the sales, marketing, finance, sourcing and manufacturing teams to understand the demand and to link it with the supply.
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage NetSuite MRP parameters to ensure the material requirements plan correctly supports the supply plan.
- Manage NetSuite work orders, WIP and assembly builds.
- Analyze, prioritize, and resolve gaps to material requirements and scheduled shipments.
- Manage customer shipments allocations and ensure availability of finished goods to meet customer demand.
- Coordinate supply plans for NPI to Mass Production and other product transitions.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Manage Contract Manufacturers both domestic and overseas to ensure optimal product allocation.
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams: supplier management, purchasing, engineering, production.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or computing, supply chain, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of practical experience in a supply and/or production planning role.
- Knowledge of high volume/low cost and low volume/high cost planning methods.
- Highly proficient in Excel, NetSuite ERP system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player, agile, results oriented, comfortable in fast paced environment.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
- Automotive industry background.
- Knowledge of Arena PLM system.
- Knowledge of transitioning from prototype to mass production.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!