Job Title Sales Director
Job ID 27631049
The Sales Director is responsible for bolstering our customer service and sales efforts by growing the commercial footprint with our existing large enterprise client accounts and successfully selling into new customers. Work remotely and report directly to our Head of Enterprise Sales.
- Partner with Sales Account Manager to create a client growth strategy and a sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets.
- Call on warm leads and close them. Simultaneously develop and engage a pipeline of new leads.
- Travel to existing customers and new leads in the assigned territory for in-person sales and services meetings.
- Identify and communicate key industry and customer trends to help influence the company’s short-term priorities and longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Represent the company at various industry conferences and events.
- Contribute to the growth of Aperia’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained customer success beyond the initial sale.
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B products
- Team player that works hard has fun and supports their fellow team members
- Experience successfully selling in-person to C-suite Executives
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment
- 4-7+ years of sales experience
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to coach and empower sales associates
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems.
- Hardware sales experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers