Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What We Are Looking For:
Wise Systems is looking for an experienced sales professional to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive. You will own the sales process for enterprise clients interested in purchasing Wise software. As an early hire, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who is looking to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity.
Why You Want to Work at Wise Systems:
- Our mission is to offer the perfect delivery experience for everyone in the process — delivery recipients, drivers, dispatchers and managers.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events and competitive benefits.
- We are an inclusive and diverse team.
- You get to learn and grow with the best.
Wise is constantly assessing the benefits we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Full benefits offered including a 401K option day 1
- Generous PTO
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Fun Employee Events including holiday celebrations
- Professional Development Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Work through our sales process to convert prospects to clients to meet sales quota
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of our customers business, organization, external environment and industry
- Understand Wise Systems’ platform, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Form relationships with senior decision makers to uncover opportunities
- Work with the Wise product team to align customer requirements with our product roadmap
- Record, manage and maintain sales activities utilizing CRM and analytics tools
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experience building new business relationships with multinational, $1bn+ revenue organizations
- Committed to domestic and international travel requirements to embed yourself with the prospective customer (Post-COVID)
- Proven track record of working a sales process and methodology to consistently meet quota requirements
- Strong prospecting skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, coachable and energetic attitude
- Quick learner, self starter and problem solver
- Prior experience in logistics and supply chain a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.