This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown steadily, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a tech savvy, data loving person to join our team. This person will process internal product data, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into better data-driven business decisions.
- Communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders to translate the problems they are trying to solve into solutions based on data
- Prioritize your time & deadlines autonomously, working collaboratively with the Product Management team on priorities across the business
- Consume raw data sources of product data using SQL, Python, & Excel and translate that data into effective value messages for internal stakeholders
- Become an expert in Wise Systems’ product & very often messy data, and document the where and what of Wise Systems internal data
- Be a part of democratizing access to product data across the organization, and work with engineering to enable less technical internal users to generate their own reports & data insights
- Drive the selection and implementation of a BI insights platform alongside IT to facilitate data access for non-technical stakeholders
- Ensure key company KPI dashboards are filled
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BA/BS in a business related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics