IT Compliance Manager
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems is looking for an experienced IT and compliance professional to lead efforts in managing security compliance issues across the organization including information security, SOC2 compliance, and data integrity. They will also manage the assessment and maintenance of technology systems by the company, including managing new software evaluations, integration and interoperability of systems, user access, and software vendor relationships.
- Handle Cybersecurity questionnaires that come through RFP/sales process
- Oversee all compliance activityVendor selection for new IT systems
- Setting up new internal software systems
- Overseeing integrations and custom development on internal software systems
- Ensuring vendor compliance with security policyRunning security committee
- Maintaining list of preferred vendors for team
- Ensuring proper permissions for all provisioned software
- Maintaining SOC2 Type II compliance
- Maintaining ISO 27001 compliance
- Interacting with compliance vendors
- Overseeing internal helpdesk issues
- Performs technical audits of assigned information systems as well as periodic monitoring of compliance with established standards.
- Uses SIEM, vulnerability management, and other tools to actively correlate data and hunt threats.
- Ensures the system is configured in accordance with required standards.
- Evaluates and creates artifacts which demonstrate system configuration, procedures, etc.
- Assist and educate users to ensure they operate the systems securely
- BA/BS in a related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
- 3+ years experience in Information Technology, Information Security, compliance governance, risk or cyber security field
- Security and compliance certifications preferred
- Must be well versed in cybersecurity and IT compliance domain
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with senior leadership, colleagues, and clients
- Ability to analyze risks and recommend appropriate controls to reduce or mitigate the risks.
- Knowledge of published security standards (SOC2, ISO, GDPR California Consumer Privacy Act)
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.