Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
A software engineer in test to work on safety and reliability of software releases across our product. This is the opportunity to partner across engineering and product teams to ensure that our software performs at a world-class level and consistently delivers to our clients. As a software engineer in test you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining automated test scripts, working with teams to ensure safe CI/CD, and automate the detection of application deficiencies or regressions. The software engineers in test will partner closely with our Cloud Engineering team, as well as Application teams within engineering. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful, easy to use products, we want to work with you.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a software automation framework that scales
- Work closely with engineering teams to identify test automation requirements and implement accordingly to ensure safe, fast, and reliable releases
- Communicate and facilitate feature teams’ unit tests and systems tests in Serverless architecture
- Customer-focused, obsessed with quality, with a proven record of working effectively across functional teams.
- Serves as a consultant for any new implementations and workflows.
- Focus on new solutions and techniques for automation, performance testing, CI/CD in a Serverless environment, Jenkins, etc.
- Partner with teams to automate the identification and reporting of anomalous behavior to application owners
- Professional experience in Software Test Automation for RESTful API
- Strong knowledge of tools and frameworks such as JMeter, Jenkins, GIT, SQL, etc.
- Experience with configuring build tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience testing web GUI, API's and mobile applications
- Experience with preparing and analyzing test results
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving problems
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration and partnership with your peers in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions
- You are goal-oriented, a quick learner, a self-starter, and a problem solver
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.