Senior Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
A talented front-end software engineer to work on implementing the web components of the platform.
We need someone who is adept at front-end development and has experience building enterprise-grade web applications.
The position will involve supporting existing users who rely on our web application daily to conduct business-critical functions. You are constantly thinking about performance, resiliency, and user experience. You understand customer needs and performance requirements and work with the back-end engineering team to scale the system for optimal performance. You work closely with the design team to create a seamless user experience. The position will also involve creating automated tests to validate critical features of the application.
- Building dynamic user-facing features for web application
- Processing big data and presenting it in a highly responsive and visually appealing format
- Evaluating the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum performance and scalability
- Strong design and UX sensibilities
- Experience interacting with REST API to query/present data
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is a plus
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving problems
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration, and partnership with your peers in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions
- You are goal-oriented, a quick learner, a self-starter, and a problem solver
Location: Cambridge, MA or Montreal, QC
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics