Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
A software engineer to work on building and scaling our platform for real-time optimization and data analysis. We need someone who is adept at frontend and backend software development and is constantly considering performance and user experience improvements. The Integrations and Implementations team focuses on the data exchange between complex systems, as well as key features within the software to empower users to own their data management. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful, easy to use products, we want to work with you.
- Streamlining key customer workflows
- Improving the data ingestion/analysis infrastructure
- Building dynamic user-facing features for our web or mobile applications
- Curating enterprise scale data for visualization or data science purposes
- Implementing seamless user experiences while working closely with the design team
- Improving application performance with an emphasis on efficiency and scalability
- Experience with a SQL database
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda) or equivalent cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with Node.JS and python is a plus
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving problems
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration and partnership with your peers in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions
- You are goal-oriented, a quick learner, a self-starter, and a problem solver
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.