Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise Systems also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow, we’re excited to bring together people who are talented, motivated and high-energy. If you are excited about joining a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What we are looking for:
The Professional Services Solution Architect is a key contributor and technical leader of the post-sale implementation process. The Solution Architect has strong knowledge of all Wise Systems products and technologies, as well as working knowledge of the surrounding technical ecosystem and relevant integration concepts.
The Solution Architect will work in partnership with the Project Manager and act as the technical authority to design, install, configure, test, and document the Wise Systems solutions within the scope of the Statement of Work. Where needed, the Solution Architect will develop workarounds to meet customer requirements while simultaneously working with Product & Engineering teams to define appropriate feature requests and product improvements.
The Solution Architect will ultimately be accountable for delivering projects on time, driving user adoption immediately following project go live(s), and ensuring minimal downstream issues after the go live.
- Be an expert on the Wise Systems product, underlying and associated technology, and implementation methodology. Ensure high levels of customer confidence in both the product and the implementation process.
- Act as the technical design authority throughout the implementation cycle, coordinating closely with Solution Engineers to ensure a seamless handoff from sales cycle to implementation process.
- Partner with the Project Manager on all project related activities including project planning, communication and escalations, internal and customer testing, issue tracking and resolution, and end user training.
- Coordinate with our Product, Engineering, Support, and Customer Success teams to effectively prioritize feature requests and other items critical to a given project and/or customer.
- Document and facilitate a complete and effective handover from Professional Services to Technical Support at the end of each project. Ensure that all relevant criteria for project transitions have been met and that customer will experience a smooth transition following go live.
- Mentor, coach, and support other individuals throughout the organization in their development of technical skills and ongoing career growth.
- Actively utilize all relevant tools and resources required to track and communicate project and client status, risks, and other administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of direct customer facing technical implementation experience in a B2B enterprise software context
- Excellent communication and leadership skills capable of driving strong interdepartmental collaboration and maintaining a strong sense of teamwork in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Desire and ability to mentor and coach others within the organization in order to create a meaningful “bench” of qualified technical talent
- Organized, flexible, goal oriented, metrics driven, strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.