Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
The Professional Services Project Manager will work closely with one or more Solution Architects to successfully implement the Wise Systems product set across a portfolio of multiple active projects. The majority of these implementations will be focused on new customers, although some existing customers may require secondary implementations associated with product expansion and growth.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading a customer through the Wise Systems implementation methodology, enforcing appropriate project scope, coordinating with internal and external teams to deliver project elements as needed, escalating appropriate risks and issues in a timely manner, and ensuring that the customer is prepared for a successful go live event(s).
The Project Manager will ultimately be accountable for delivering projects on time, driving user adoption immediately following project go live(s), and ensuring minimal downstream issues after the go live.
- Be an expert on the Wise Systems product set and implementation methodology, ensuring high levels of customer confidence in both the product and the implementation process
- Act as the primary point of customer contact throughout the implementation cycle, coordinating closely with Solution Engineer and Customer Success Manager
- Act as the non-technical resource for all project activities including project planning, communication and escalations, internal and customer testing, issue tracking and resolution, end user training, and basic change management efforts
- Coordinate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to effectively prioritize feature requests and other items critical to a given project
- Manage and forecast resource requirements across projects portfolio in order to maximize efficiency and time to customer value
- Actively utilize all relevant tools and resources required to track and communicate project and client status, risks, and other administrative tasks
- 3+ years of direct customer facing project management experience in a B2B enterprise software context
- Strong knowledge of Wise Systems products, or the domain knowledge and experience to achieve knowledge quickly
- Excellent communication and leadership skills capable of driving strong interdepartmental collaboration and maintaining a strong sense of teamwork in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Organized, flexible, goal oriented, metrics driven, strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.