Senior UX Designer
Summary: At Roadster, our mission is to improve the car buying experience through a transparent and straightforward process. We seek an experienced designer to join our growing team that is significantly impacting the automotive industry. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and can work through complex scenarios autonomously. As a Senior or Lead Product Designer, you will have your hands in every step of product development, from concept planning and research to ensuring design quality through launch. You will lead and own experiences for the product team, using visual, interaction design, and product thinking skills.This role is for you if you have strong cross-functional collaboration skills, excellent communication skills, and can take a solution from idea to implementation. You uphold high-quality design standards and have a strong appreciation for the details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems.
What You’ll Do
- Create experiences from concept to launch including user flows, wireframes, visual mockups, interaction prototypes, specs for engineering hand-off
- Partner with designers, product managers, marketing, analytics, and developers
- Actively seek out information, dig into details, understand technical limitations, test concepts, work with product managers to monitor performance, optimize and iterate on your designs
- Use strong communication skills to present, articulate design recommendations and decisions within cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Actively seek out new ways to help grow and shape our creative output and culture
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers
- Conduct user research to support your design process
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile and web platforms
- Highly proficient with Figma
- Great communication skills
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying