Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for maximizing the impact of Roadster’s go-to-market investments, by creating actionable analysis that will drive decision-making across the company. This person must develop an in-depth understanding of Roadster’s sales, marketing, and business development motions.
An ideal candidate will have an appetite for learning and taking on new challenges. The Sales Operations Analyst is an individual contributor role where attention to detail and project ownership will be key to success.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reporting
- Define and introduce new metrics nuanced to Roadster’s business
- Proactively monitor metrics & leading indicators to communicate trends you see
- Take ownership of and continue to develop our core sales models (annual plan, forecasting, commissions, territories)
- Build consensus by presenting key insights to team & exec stakeholders
Process & Infrastructure
- Stretch our ability to forecast revenue with lead & pipeline metrics
- Improve on our Salesforce setup and end-user experience
- Find solves to business pains that will scale with our growth
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of operational experience, with at least 1 year working in an analytical or ops capacity
- Mastery of MS Excel fundamentals (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, data hygiene)
- Strong understanding of database principles (objects, records, Unique IDs)
- Salesforce.com proficiency (end-user or admin)
- Curiosity – you often ask “how” & “why” when faced with new information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill complex, real-life situations into Exec-level summaries & visuals
- Self-motivation, with the desire and capacity to work both independently and collaboratively
Additional things we value:
- Familiarity with other sales and marketing tools – Hubspot, Salesforce CPQ, Distribution Engine, Troops
- Perspectives and backgrounds we don’t already have on board: we value new viewpoints and ideas
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying