Sr. BI Analyst – SQL, Python & Data Visualization
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As our Sr. BI Analyst, you will be a key member of the CDK/Roadster Analytics team, reporting directly to our VP of Analytics (Roadster). CDK recently acquired Roadster, so you’ll have the opportunity to experience what it’s like to work in a fast-paced Silicon Valley culture, but also have all the growth opportunities the larger CDK organization offers.
In this role, you’ll be working with some of the top Silicon Valley talent and have access to one of the largest and most comprehensive datasets in the Automotive industry. You’ll be working closely with Roadster’s customer-facing teams (Success, Sales, Marketing) teams as well as directly with some of the largest and most progressive automotive retailers in the world.
Our data is unique in that we are analyzing customer journeys. We’ve built a complete, high-fidelity and performant data warehouse (BigQuery & Snowflake) and we need someone who wants to help pioneer new ways to analyze and visualize the complex, non-linear journey customers take when buying a car.
You will use your advanced SQL and Python skills to assemble complex customer journeys, then use your data wrangling skills to blend it with other data from SalesForce or other APIs. Finally, you’ll either build advanced visualizations in Mode Analytics, enabling end-users to visualize the journeys and/or build models and algorithms to process the data in Python. We are a production shop, so the final step will be to harden your code and put it into production.
You’ll be joining a world-class analytics team, consisting of some of the best Digital Analysts, Data Engineers, BI experts. Furthermore, you’ll join a team with experience building real, productionalized analytics, generating real results. To get a sense of how the Roadster software works, check out these demos:
● https://vimeo.com/503514117 (2:20 min)
● https://vimeo.com/376907386 (2:05 min)
● https://vimeo.com/382641748 (1:27 min)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our field teams to understand what’s important to them and their customers.
- Working closely with our Engineering team and Data Engineer to acquire data sets.
- Building new visualizations and training the field staff how to use and interpret your insights.
- Building predictive and prescriptive models.
- Supporting what you’ve built into the future.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience with software, eCommerce or other customer-focused technology company.
- Advanced SQL skills, blending data in complex ways.
- Advanced Python skills
- Have real experience building models in a production environment
- Are excellent at building dashboards using a modern toolset (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Are really good at building simple, compelling Data Visualizations
- Are an excellent storyteller – able to communicate complex analytic concepts clearly and simply.
- Solid Business Acumen, fluent in business analysis (revenue, gross margin, market share)
Nice to have:
- Automotive experience
- Experience working in a startup or software company
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying