Dealer Success Manager
Are you a detail oriented, technically minded individual with a passion for servicing clients? We are looking for an Account Manager to join a fast paced, technically challenging, dynamic organization at the heart of Roadster’s team. Our Account Managers are core to our client-centric business. They are on the front lines working with dealers every day to help them achieve the best return on investment of their partnership with Roadster.
An ideal candidate will embody a customer-first mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. They will be highly skilled at breaking down complex ideas and processes for clients into actionable steps. The candidate will also enjoy chasing answers, diving deep into troubleshooting and working with their peers to share solutions and raise the bar for the entire team.
- You’ll have a unique ability to stand out by directly influencing process and change management for one of the largest contributors to our global economy.
- Shape the future of the auto industry by changing the way cars are sold. You’ll influence change directly with dealers, but also throughout the industry.
- Perform on-site product consultation and training of Roadster’s software
- Regular cadence of dealership partner visits
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and be an effective consultant/advisor, helping clients maximize the use of Roadster’s Express Storefront
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case, best practices and process change recommendations
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Quantitatively and qualitatively measure customer engagement and provide feedback to internal stakeholders regarding product and service improvements
- Present reports and analyses of dealership performance, relative to previous months and other dealerships
- 2+ years experience in B2B customer success, professional services, or account management
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- An innate understanding of how to balance advocacy for the company and the customer
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- 40% travel – regional and national
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive space
- Strong understanding of dealership technology systems (eLead, DealerSocket, DealerTrack, vAuto, Reynolds & Reynolds, CDK, etc)
- Startup/early stage company experience
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying