Senior UX Researcher
At Roadster, our mission is to improve the car buying experience through a transparent and straightforward process. We seek an experienced researcher to join our growing team that is significantly impacting the automotive industry. The ideal candidate is curious and can work through complex scenarios autonomously. As a Senior UX Researcher you will help build an understanding of our users needs while collaborating with product design, engineering, product management, and other functions to help define the future of our product. This role is for you if you are creative and data driven, you have strong cross-functional collaboration skills, excellent communication skills, and can deliver creative solutions to complex problems.
What You’ll Do
- Lead impactful end-to-end research projects, across consumer and enterprise products.
- Partner with designers and product managers in reframing their questions and assumptions into clear research goals, testable hypotheses, and learning plans.
- Clearly articulate methodology recommendations and industry best practices to educate teams on quality
- Actively seek out information, dig into details to help the team understand the intricacies of the B2B2C user journey
- Synthesize data into clear insights and frameworks
- Use compelling communication skills to present, articulate insights in clear and actionable ways
- Inspire product strategy and design iteration
- Help inform business decisions
- Degree in Anthropology, Behavioral Economics, Design, HCI, Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, or other relevant fields—or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in UX Research Roles
- Deep knowledge and practical experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Experienced in planning and conducting complex, end-to-end research projects that help define best practices, fill in the gaps in research knowledge, and drive initiatives forward.
- Proven track record of successfully scoping and managing research initiatives throughout the human-centered design process
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying