Learning Experience Designer
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to transform an industry working with some of the top Silicon Valley talent for a global leader in integrated information technology?
The Training Team at Roadster is growing and we’re looking for an experienced instructional designer (Learning Experience Designer) to join our team to help us transform the way people buy & sell cars.
We developed the Automotive industry’s first end-to-end commerce platform with a modern, consumer-first experience, that enables car buyers and dealers to engage online, in-store, and anywhere in between. We significantly improve dealership sales efficiency while ensuring buyers save time and get a fair and transparent deal.
As a Learning Experience Designer II, you will be a key member of the Roadster Training team with the responsibility of designing and developing external and internal training programs for our customers and employees. You will use your knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design processes, strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to build compelling content to help drive adoption of our software.
This position reports directly to our Director of Training.
In this role you will:
- Follow instructional design methodology to build and execute on training design plans based on learner needs and organizational goals
- Design and develop engaging, informative, and visually compelling blended learning experiences (in-person, online, eLearning)
- Analyze reports to identify utilization and impact of learning content and act based on feedback
- Partner with product and marketing teams to create client-facing learning content that drives feature adoption and is consistent with Roadster’s brand imagery and voice.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and to identify the impact of your training content
- Become an expert on Roadster’s products and translate technical content into engaging learning experiences
- Stay up to date with training and education trends and look for ways to innovate
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- A strong command of ADDIE instructional design principles, learning program management, and/or project management
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience in instructional design, distance learning, corporate training, or a directly related field
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools: Articulate Storyline, Captivate, and related SCORM compliant authoring tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) administration
You get extra-credit if you have any of the following:
- You have worked in a fast-paced, software as a service (SAS) environment
- You have experience with in-app help tools such as Pendo, Walkme, etc.
- Basic HTML skills
- Automotive experience
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying