Vehicle Data & Content Specialist
Roadster is looking for an enthusiastic team player for the role of Vehicle Data Specialist. As part of the Vehicle Data and Content team, you’ll be responsible for developing, curating, researching, maintaining and inputting various forms of vehicle data which makes up the core of the Roadster platform for our dealer customers and car-buying consumers.
You’ll work with extensive vehicle data from our industry-leading partners and weave it together to create a unique, online automotive retailing experience which includes features, specifications, images, video, pricing, options, package descriptions and configuration details.
- Publish vehicles and subsequent content across the Roadster Express Store platform in a timely manner
- Review, refine and manage vehicle trim, style and submodel categorization, naming and organization
- Conduct image mapping and audit process including ensuring OEM compliance for dealers and brands
- Vehicle data entry and management in our Content Management System (CMS) and publishing platform
- Source and curate data and assets from partners and manufacturers to create vehicle model pages
- Ensure vehicles are accurately and consistently displayed for our dealer customers
- Identify data errors proactively and resolve issues through use of internal and external tools
- Consistently and efficiently QA data elements across all facets of our platform
- Maintain and manage complex package and option specifications mapping solution for accurate vehicle ingestion and display
- Research and decipher model year information and changes across all major OEMs
You must be:
- Passionate about cars: you’ll be living and breathing vehicle data and helping build the finest automotive retailing experience available
- Detail oriented: our data and the way it is entered and displayed is one of the tenants of our platform
- Proficient with automotive data: you will live and breathe makes, models, trim descriptions, specs, VINs, package codes, build logic and images
- Curious: this role involves a lot of problem solving, we need someone that isn’t afraid to look around every corner to find a solution
- Customer-centric: our customers are both dealerships and car buyers, we need someone that wants to improve the car shopping experience for everyone involved
- 3-5 years related experience
- Comprehensive understanding and grasp of all aspects of vehicle data
- Basic knowledge of database schema
- Able to multitask in a frenetic environment without getting stressed out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying