GM, Express Storefront Live
Roadster is launching a new product and service offering to its dealer partners in early 2021. In addition to licensing its industry leading omnichannel commerce platform, Roadster will also provide an enhanced conversational commerce platform, including managed services, to help dealers communicate with their customers via chat, co-browse, video, and phone, with the goal of driving deeper shopping engagement and higher close rates. The GM will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales to develop and bring to market a robust, best-in-class offering that helps dealerships become more efficient and cost effective. In conjunction with Finance, he/she will also determine the pricing, staffing, and partnership model to deliver a profitable and scalable business to supplement Roadster’s core SaaS offering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- P&L ownership for the business unit, establishing and driving toward revenue and profit goals
- Partner with product marketing to benchmark competition, ensure product/market fit and ensure Roadster offers a best-in-class solution that drives positive ROI for dealers
- Lead a cross functional team to launch, roll-out, and iterate on our offering
- Build out operational team and develop cost effective strategic partnerships to support initiative
- Develop and iterate on product features and integrations with product management and product marketing
- Collaborate with Analytics to build reporting and dashboards that demonstrate ROI around efficiency and conversion
- Develop go to market plan with sales, product marketing, and operations
- Help dealer partners convert to a more consumer-centric approach, increasing efficiency and consumer engagement while reducing costs
- Train internal teams — from both a product and service perspective — in including assisting in the development of training curricula and content updates
- Utilize knowledge gained from consumer engagements to evolve the Roadster product and continually eliminate customer and dealer pain points
- Measures of success for this role shall include, but not be limited to:
- Dealer satisfaction as measured through Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other surveys
- Car buyer satisfaction as measured through NPS and other surveys
- Conversion to sale of shoppers initiating the purchase or lease process via Roadster’s Express Store Live offering
- Efficiency of concierge staff as measured by quality of interactions, sales and conversion
- Dealer partner retention
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7-10 years of senior dealership operating experience, preferably with significant BDC or call center experience
- Thorough knowledge of automotive retail transactions, including financing, leasing, service and protection plan offerings, and trade-in valuations
- Strong understanding of dealership technology systems (Elead, DealerSocket, DealerTrack, vAuto, Reynolds & Reynolds, CDK, etc)
- Ability to develop business relationships with dealer principals and decision makers
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable utilizing online tools, CRMs, and other software as a service (SaaS) products
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to objectively manage conflicting priorities
- Startup/early stage company and vendor experience a plus
- Able to multitask in a frenetic environment without getting stressed out
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Customer first mentality
- Process driven but flexible enough to adapt processes as required by clients
- Strong relationship management skills, understanding that it's not always about the correct answer, but how you deliver the answer
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying