Product Manager for Applications
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
As a Product Manager for Applications, you’ll work on various aspects of Nauto’s core SaaS application and mobile app. You will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle in the relevant product areas. This includes qualitative research, requirement / goal definition, product backlog management, product launch, and KPI measurement. Your role requires close collaboration with partners in engineering, customer success, customer support, marketing and sales.
What you’ll do / Key responsibilities
- Identify the use case for new products and feature enhancement through qualitative (customer and internal stakeholder interviews) and quantitative (analytics) research
- Define the product requirements and specs for new products and features
- Work with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
- Contribute to the formation of overall product vision and strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing to create a compelling and differentiated message for your products
- Help enable sales to convey your products’ unique value proposition to customers
- Actively support sales efforts as needed
- Analyze competitive offerings and conduct competitive analysis
Who you are:
- Minimally 2-3 years working as a Product Manager in cloud application space
- Demonstrated track record of launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (Mobile and web)
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who is results focused
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to structure and lead quantitative analysis for product improvement
- Experience managing projects independently with limited resources and competing priorities.
- Prior experience developing native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Fast, versatile learner comfortable with quickly tackling diverse problems and rapidly adapting to changing priorities.
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re a growing team of engineering, product, sales and operations experts working together to make driving safer and smarter