Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error.
Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
- Key contributor in a DevOps-oriented, cloud-focused systems and infrastructure engineering organization
- Provide automation, tooling, and continuous delivery services for AWS Cloud infrastructure used by Nauto product, AI/ML, Device Engineering, and other infrastructure teams
- Build and manage global build, test and release pipelines for cloud and device software
- Produce high quality, infrastructure-focused software that is unit tested, reviewed, and continuously integrated
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables related to your technical expertise and assigned domains
- Mentor and train other team members on coding standards, cloud-design patterns, and infrastructure architecture
- Participate in 12x7 on-call rotation, and be available to work with global teams in the event of critical outages
Experiences and Skills
- Coding expertise in Go, Python, or other object-oriented programming languages
- 4+ years of experience in software design and architecture in AWS or GCP
- 3+ years of experience in managing and deploying cloud-based resources via declarative cloud management languages (e.g., Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform, etc)
- 2+ years of experience in build and release engineering, including the creation of CI/CD pipelines, and the authoring of integration and unit tests
- Experience with DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering core concepts and Agile software development practices
- Familiarity with codified Jenkins pipelines and cloud based CI/CD services (Github Actions, TravisCI, CircleCI, etc)
- B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Exceptional health benefits coverage
- Beautiful modern workspace in Palo Alto
- Cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided.
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solvingSharp, motivated co-workers who are shaping the direction of the company
- Fun office environment with frequent planned employee events
- We are a dog-friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety