Senior Product Manager - Insurance Marketing
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone.
At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 70+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing mobility and auto insurance, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
As Senior Product Manager for Insurance Marketing, you will lead the charge in creating a new way for PL auto insurers to acquire customers, and for mobile app publishers to monetize their audience.
In this customer-facing role, you will be working closely with business development managers, solutions architects, technical product managers, and the Zendrive leadership team to create the strategy and roadmap for a brand new product area - Insurance Qualified Leads.
You will be the voice of the customer - the industry expert - and define the path for scaling out the product and leading execution with your technical team members.
This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
What you’ll do
- Meet with customers and prospects, supporting the go-to-market team as the product expert
- Drive requirements definition, own the backlog and roadmap, create the strategy for Insurance Qualified Leads and provide input for the long-term vision of Zendrive’s insurance solutions
- Proactively share your industry expertise with internal team members, generously building the knowledge of others
- Ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design, and development teams
- Provide product guidance and assist in the definition of POCs and pilots
- Support in training sales executives and solutions engineers, and assist in creating sales and marketing materials
- Be informed and opinionated with respect to the competition and leverage that knowledge to drive product innovation and market differentiation
What we're looking for
- Deep experience with personal lines auto insurance marketing and customer acquisition in the US
- Deep experience in marketing analytics - GWP, LTV, CAC, CTR etc. You’ve been in the weeds on attribution, lead sources, affiliates and have worked closely with technology teams
- You’ve seen across the business - you understand the roles and interplay between actuarial, e-commerce product management, marketing leadership, regulator, telematics, external vendors, and partners; their goals, how they make decisions, the questions they will ask
- You have a keen interest in moving into a product management function at a startup, and developing your cross-functional leadership skills
- Credibility and presence. You have a knack for making sure your voice is heard and becoming a trusted expert within a cross-functional team
- A structured thinker who applies a methodical approach to solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Humble, patient, and thoughtful. You successfully build trusted relationships internally and externally, are mindful of positioning such that the outcome you want is best achieved.
- Detail-oriented, strong prioritization, and ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with mobile products and platforms. Apps, SDKs, APIs
- Experience working across multiple countries/geographies
Zendrive is very proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building the next unicorn)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety