Software Development Engineer III - iOS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that:
automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives
Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety
Helps drivers and fleets save time and money
About Your Role
The backbone of Zendrive’s technology is the Zendrive Mobile Platform team. This team creates insure-tech and driving safety products. We want an iOS engineer to join this team.
As part of this team, you will:
Build cutting-edge algorithms and techniques for driving behavior analysis on a mobile device.
Create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
Obsessively focus on key metrics like battery consumption and app size
Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios
Maintain these systems and update as required
What’s In It For You
- Receive a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Be recognized and appreciated for your hard work in our kudos and awards culture
- Build products that save lives, such as our collision detection algorithm
- Learn with the best: Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers and data scientists
- Work on challenging problems, such as eliminating all road collisions
- Discover both vertical and lateral growth opportunities for your career
- Enjoy the benefits of a full-time job such as health insurance and spending allowances
- Enjoy the benefits of Zendrive’s culture with regular events, celebrations, and gifts
- Work from a remote location of your choice, until we deem it safe to return to an office environment
You must have:
B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
5+ years of experience working with a product development company
It’ll be nice if you demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of Swift and the iOS ecosystem
- Experience in shipping high-quality features in production
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
- An open-source submission to the larger iOS community
What we offer you:
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.