Data Operations Consultant
Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of “making all roads safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world, you will love what we do at Zendrive. This is a contract role for 6months. Experience in Insurance Data entry preferred.
What you need to have :-
- Basic Software Knowledge-
- Good written and communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Database management/data operations experience
- Basic/Working knowledge of SQL.Advanced knowledge of Excel is plus
What we expect from you :-
- Verify the accuracy of Data
- Manage workflow across their individual projects
- Maintain data quality controls
- Make necessary corrections and report bugs-
- Handle large and complex datasets in different formats
- Analyse and interpret data, producing clear and compelling reports for different audiences
What we offer you:
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety