Roadway Design Lead
Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We do this by building the roads of the future.
Cavnue is searching for a Roadway Design Lead to manage this effort. You will be responsible for developing designs that support the vehicles of today and tomorrow. You will be working with a diverse group of technology and finance experts and overseeing our team of civil consultants.
Specifically, the Roadway Design Lead will:
- Be responsible for Cavnue’s right-of-way design/innovation + traffic operations Concept-of-Operations (ConOps) across multiple operating environments
- Be responsible for delivering right of way design + traffic operations ConOps for specific Cavnue projects, with outside engineering services support
- Develop cost estimates and models for Cavnue’s right of way projects
The position reports to the VP of Project Development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering, with experience in designing highways and arterials in urban, suburban, and rural settings as well as experience with transit design
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- Experience with Utility Design and Coordination
- Experience working within a team and managing employees, consultants, and contractors
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for your work and ability to motivate one’s self
This position can be based in any of our three offices or remote, with the expectation of frequent travel to Washington D.C. and Detroit offices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cavnue is building the future of roads.