Founded in 2015, Smartcar is the leading developer platform for mobility businesses. We have raised $12 million in Seed and Series A funding from Andreessen Horowitz and NEA. All of our openings are remote within California.
At Smartcar, we provide developer-friendly APIs that make it easy for businesses to connect their apps with cars. From auto insurance to fleet management, businesses of all kinds use our APIs to verify vehicle mileage, issue digital car keys, manage EV charging, and track fleets. Our customers include the peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace Turo, the auto insurance provider Marshmallow, and the electric utility Green Mountain Energy to name a few.
As Smartcar’s first Sourcer you will own recruiting’s top-of-funnel and use creative strategies to find top talent across all departments. This is a full-time role and you will have the opportunity to grow your career into a full-cycle recruiter.
We’d love for you to join us!
- Own sourcing across all departments
- Manage all inbound applications
- Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to understand hiring priorities
- Develop strategic and creative initiatives for finding top talent
- Establish ways of improving our current sourcing strategy
- Analyze recruiting metrics weekly to ensure that the team is on track with headcount goals
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline
Who You Are
- 0-1 years of experience in a sales or recruiting role
- Comfortable with high volume sourcing
- Problem solving mindset
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Data-driven and enjoys finding ways to optimize recruiting efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in recruiting as a long-term career
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build and scale your mobility business 🚀