Systems Engineer, Autonomy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About The Team
The Systems Engineering team is responsible for the requirements, architecture, and validation of autonomous driving capabilities across engineering disciplines. This includes ensuring that safety constraints are met, which the Systems Engineering team accomplishes via requirement definition and system validation. Systems Engineering works at the intersection of hardware and software with deep expertise in both.
About The Role
As the Systems Engineer - Autonomy you will work closely with the software and systems teams to build scalable validation software for autonomy functionality. As a key part of Nuro's system validation approach, you will help create validation technologies that will drive autonomy development.
About Your Work
- Take validation concepts from prototype to production
- Work closely with our autonomy developers to extract high-impact metrics and performance indicators
- Support the development of dashboard tools and data visualization
- Support software development for automating data log processing
- Streamline and optimize prototype validation scripts for cloud execution
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree candidate in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Physics, or related field
- Strong C++/Python programming and algorithmic problem solving skills
- Experience working at a company with strong software engineering practices
- Deep understanding of how computer systems work and ability to leverage this knowledge to build tooling and infrastructure for distributed systems
- Highly collaborative in nature and an exceptional communicator
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to better everyday life through robotics.