Developer (MOBILE APP)
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a Developer, you will join a high-performing, cross-functional team delivering the next generation of Irdeto's award-winning Keystone product for passenger cars and commercial fleets. You will build on your previous experience in mobile app development and with cloud-native applications while growing in new areas and helping us deliver excellent products on time. Your focus will be on our mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Connected Transport - Keystone:
Connectivity is driving a transformational change in human mobility, creating new possibilities and opportunities in connecting people, goods, cities and innovation. It also creates an urgent need for cyber security in the transportation segment.
Keystone is a secure, policy-based digital key solution for vehicles that leverages Bluetooth™ Low Energy technology to enable proximity-based vehicle access using a smartphone. Additionally, by supporting the emergence of shared mobility use cases, the Keystone solution serves as a significant market differentiator.
At Irdeto, we are enabling people to embrace connected mobility without fear.
What will you be working on:
- Contribute from design to code to test to documentation.
- Contribute and coordinate all our mobile app development efforts and support.
- Engage with a broad range of systems and technology: embedded, mobile, cloud, database, devops, etc.
- Interface internally with other developers, product managers, solution architects, and other stakeholders.
- Interface externally with customers, prospects, and vendors.
Who we are looking for:
- Curious and inventive thinker; you’re not afraid to try something new.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and time-pressured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- A customer-oriented view of development.
- Solution-oriented and constructive, able to stand up for yourself with respect.
- Exemplary of the Irdeto values of Trust, Accountability, Innovation, and Agility.
What can you bring to the team?
- Five-plus years of full-time software development experience.
- Experience in agile or lean software development methods.
- Mobile UI Development/Design.
- Development of mobile apps for Android/iOS.
- Development of applications with Java.
- Development on cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, GCP), using Docker, Kubernetes, and other technologies relevant for managing/monitoring cloud native applications at scale.
- Development of microservices and good understanding of microservices architectures.
- Work in a CI/CD environment.
- The following sets you apart:
- Mobile UX Development/Design.
- Experience with iOS development with Swift.
- Frontend development with React/Redux framework
- Experience with embedded and/or real-time systems.
- Experience with BLE protocol.
- Security know-how, CTFs.
- Automotive OEM/Tier1 experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.