Senior Deep Learning Software Engineer - Perception and Prediction
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business-to-business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet the unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We're looking for high-energy, creative, and collaborative candidates who would like to work in a growing fast-paced, execution-oriented team. If you’re curious and passionate about Level 4 autonomous driving, we'd like to meet you!
- Create advanced perception systems that accurately perceive a self-driving vehicle’s environment using imaging and 3D sensors
- Develop, test, debug, and maintain reliable, safe, production-quality code
- Design and implement all key components of the perception system such as object detection, object tracking, and multi-sensor fusion
- Create optimized pipelines for data pre-processing, model training, data post-processing, inferencing,q` etc.
- Train perception models, evaluate their performance, investigate and fix performance bottlenecks
- Develop scalable training and evaluation tools and infrastructure
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in CS, EE or related field, or at least 6 years of software development experience.
- Expert knowledge of modern C++ (C++11 or later)
- Expert knowledge of Python (2.7 or 3.x)
- Worked with one or more neural network frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong background in deep learning and computer vision
- Experience with sensor data processing, environment modeling, large-scale point-cloud processing, or machine learning
- Proven track record of building and shipping machine learning features in products
- Self-starter; the ability to own projects with little oversight
- Experience building and shipping software frameworks or tools that are used by others than the authors of the framework
- Experience in software design for safety-critical systems
- Experience with sensor modalities used in robotics and automated driving applications (Camera/Vision, Radar, LiDAR, INS/IMU)
- Demonstrated academic or industry experience in developing novel deep learning models
- Deep understanding of GPU architecture
- Experience with CUDA
- Experience with distributed computing
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team-building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.