Hardware Engineering Project Manager
Who We Are
Streetlogic is a venture backed startup (still in stealth mode) focused on answering one of the biggest unsolved pain points on the road.
About The Role
As a Hardware Engineering Project Manager (EPM), you will own and track engineering development schedules and work closely alongside teams of electrical and mechanical engineers and overseas vendors to coordinate the release of the designs for hardware subsystems.
- Planning and execution of build events, including material planning and factory readiness
- Be the primary point of contact with vendors and CM partners to establish a daily build plan, provide clear direction and guidance to meet the program and build objectives
- Travel internationally to support engineering builds
- 3+ years of relevant hardware (electrical or mechanical) engineering and/or project management in consumer electronics
- Experience managing at least one hardware system or subsystem through a manufacturing ramp at mass production scale
- Familiarity with typical mass production manufacturing processes
- Proactive and highly self-motivated; able to manage internal and external teams towards schedule milestones with minimal oversight
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and constant change; remains flexible and calm when facing uncertainty
- Ability to travel internationally 10-25% of the year
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Equity, based on experience
- Flexible PTO
- Impact within a small team
Your application has been successfully submitted.