Computer Vision Team Lead
Who We Are
Streetlogic is a venture backed startup (still in stealth mode) focused on answering one of the biggest unsolved pain points on the road.
About The Role
As a Computer Vision Engineering Lead, you will own the core ML+CV components of our stack from early prototyping through production and work at the intersection of engineering, data collection/labeling, product, and management to deliver efficient ML+CV models on embedded hardware that get better over time.
You will be responsible for:
- Research and implementation of new CV + ML models
- Optimizing CV + ML models to improve their speed and efficiency on our embedded hardware platforms
- Coordination with data collection + labeling teams to refine the datasets used for training
- Refining and improving model robustness in the field
- 5+ years of domain experience in CV + ML model development and deployment
- Experience bringing at least one CV-based product from concept through production & deployment at scale on an embedded or mobile device
- Strong fundamentals in computer vision (both classical and NN-based approaches)
- Expertise with Python and/or C++, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Proactive and highly self-motivated; able to manage internal engineers and cross-functional stakeholders through engineering tradeoffs with minimal oversight
- Experience with management and building a team
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Equity, based on experience
- Flexible PTO
- Impact within a small team
Your application has been successfully submitted.