Computer Vision Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Streetlogic is a venture backed startup (still in stealth mode) focused on answering one of the biggest unsolved pain points on the road.
About The Role
The Streetlogic team is looking to add a computer vision engineer to our small team. This role will be responsible for building and training better ML+CV models & prototyping new features to add to our pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- Expertise with traditional CV approaches (e.g., OpenCV)
- Visual object tracking
- Classification, detection, and segmentation approaches
- Model optimization (quantization, sparsification, etc.)
- Expertise with Python and/or C++
- Building deep neural networks with modern tools, such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Building, testing, and deploying computer vision based solutions
- Writing unit tests
- Collaborating via Git
- 3-5 years of domain experience
- Experience in image processing, computer vision, and machine learning
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Equity, based on experience
- Flexible PTO
- Impact within a small team
Your application has been successfully submitted.