Product Lead - Founding Team
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are breaking down barriers to electric vehicle adoption and we need you (yes, you!). Our mission at Flux is to make EVs practical and affordable for anyone who needs reliable, cost-effective transportation. We are in need of a full-stack product leader who can guide the build of an end-to-end EV leasing platform. From customer education to online ordering and pay-by-the-mile billing, our solution needs to seamlessly incorporate consumer engagement, account management, and real-time vehicle data.
Ideally, you have consumer-facing fintech, renewable energy, and/or automotive experience. You will be tasked with making product decisions on behalf of the company and work directly with the CEO (me, the job poster) to align the company vision with market needs and technical capabilities. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in software development.
- Execute a vision for a seamless customer lifecycle experience, starting at vehicle selection and ordering through to bill pay and customer service
- Prioritize customers’ needs above all else
- Ensure that product roadmap is aligned with technical capabilities and market needs
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all products and services
- Act as a mentor to team members
- Manage delivery of solutions in support of high-profile partnerships
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments
- Ensure adherence to regulatory standards
- Consumer-facing fintech, renewable energy, or automotive experience (1/3 required, 2/3 great, 3/3 amazing!)
- 5+ years working in a product management role
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated history of success delivering complex products that span software and consumer retail
- Exceptional process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to delegate efficiently
Nice to have, but not required:
- You already drive an EV
- You have personally experienced or have family/friends who have dealt with super-commuting, gig economy driving, and/or high-cost auto loan on unreliable gas vehicles
- Fluent or native Spanish speaker
- Healthcare: Coverage to maintain your wellbeing
- Flexible work environment: We’re currently remote-first, but will be finding a convenient office space in the East Bay where we can collaborate effectively and comfortably
- Parental leave: Paid time off for maternity or paternity care
- Technology stipend: Make sure your setup is ideal
We are a team of electric vehicle and clean energy evangelists who have set out to do things differently when it comes to EV adoption. The EVs of today are better and more affordable than many of the gas cars on sale. So why is it that when 70% of the population says they’re interested in EVs less than 3% of all purchases are actually electric? We’re out to change that with innovative customer acquisition and financing solutions.
We welcome and celebrate talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. If you like to do things differently, improve people's lives, and fight against climate change, perhaps Flux is the place for you?
Send a resume and/or portfolio and short introductory email describing your interest and experience to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Vehicle financing for the electric era