Director of Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Business Development to join our fast-growing team. This role will lead and drive strategic partnership development and management with mobile app publishers in support of a new product area. In addition to growing your own book of business, you will help define and implement our sales strategy and provide guidance on priorities in a dynamic space.
This role reports to our VP, New Business Development Strategy. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Own and lead the business development process end-to-end with publishers, including identifying prospects, building relationships, creating tailored proposals and business models, negotiating and closing new partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional teams to oversee the integration and launch of new publishers; provide recommendations to continuously improve onboarding for new publishers.
- Own and nurture existing relationships, ensuring their success in adopting and realizing value from the Zendrive platform.
- Identify new market opportunities, build pitch decks, collateral, and deliver to publishers on a regular basis, both in-person and virtually.
- Provide market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders, as well as partners and advertisers.
- 7+ years of business development or partner management experience in a mobile marketing or mobile platform company
- Hunter mentality with the ability to make an immediate impact and hit the ground running
- Experience selling SDK solutions required
- Demonstrated success negotiating, structuring, and closing complex enterprise deals with C-level executives
- Prior deal experience with data products and relationships with top fintech publishers
- Experience building first of kind partnerships
- Deep understanding of affiliate and performance marketing
- Fluency with data licensing
- Superb influencing, relationship, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed
- Entrepreneurial -- you possess a keen sense of ownership, drive, scrappiness, and persistence
- A passion for technology, startups, and supporting high-growth businesses
Your application has been successfully submitted.