Sales Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager. This role will act as a trusted advisor to our Revenue leaders and drive strategic and operational projects to accelerate the next chapter of our growth.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of what it takes to operationalize and scale the sales org of a high-growth enterprise SaaS company. They possess intellectual curiosity and a builder mentality, are naturally collaborative, and excel in solving complex problems and driving analytical and operational rigor. This position reports to our VP, Finance, and will work closely with our COO and Sales team.
This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Support sales planning and strategic initiatives, including territory carving and quota allocation
- Lead the design, implementation, and administration of incentive compensation plans
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide an accurate prediction into future revenue performance. Provide revenue forecast real-time reporting
- Own end-to-end reporting, metrics, and dashboarding of all sales activities
- Manage data hygiene and administration of our Sales tech stack
- Support the day-to-day needs of the Sales team, including spearheading the Deal Desk
- Create and maintain all sales policies, procedures, training manuals, and resource materials
- Define and drive initiatives to continuously optimize sales performance and operational efficiency
- 5+ years experience in sales operations or a similar role at an Enterprise SaaS company supporting a sales team of 20+
- Strong SFDC admin experience
- Experience with B2B Sales tech
- Fluency with Rev Rec policies
- Excellent communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Exceptional quant/analytical skills; prior experience in Finance preferred
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced start-up
- Bachelor degree
- Experience at a startup or high-growth company that has moved from early-stage to C+ rounds
- Experience in both public and private companies
Your application has been successfully submitted.