NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
The Channel Director develops, educates and executes Nauto’s sales strategy through existing and new channel partners. This role is responsible for recruiting new channel partners and managing assigned channel partners within the designated territory. The Channel Director is the owner of the partnership and is responsible for the overall success of the partner relationship. The objective is to develop strategic
relationships by creating joint business initiatives that leverage Nauto’s solution as a fundamental component of the channel partner’s business. The Channel Director will jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working directly with the channel partner and/or Nauto sales teams.
- Achieve and exceed Nauto’s booking and revenue targets for the owned partnerships, track deal activity related to the partner and support deal activity and bookings growth within the partnership.
- Manage day-to-day business relationship(s) with partner(s), oversee all aspects of the relationship and ensure regular, coordinated interaction with Nauto key resources.
- Organize the appropriate resources within Nauto to support the successful execution of partnership initiatives.
- Initiate and maintain executive relationships with the partner(s) and build a strong network including the partners' field sales organizations, professional services, education, product groups/product management and marketing teams.
- Communicate the strategic vision of the partner(s) and Nauto and be the 'expert advisor' within Nauto on the partner's organization, products, technology and plans.
- Communicate Nauto products and strategic direction to the partner(s) and gain partner support of Nauto strategies.
- Manage joint corporate partnership agreements and their compliance, including business agreements such as Reseller Agreements, Software License Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Develop and execute viable business business plans and scorecards jointly with the partner(s).
- Promote partnership with marketing and educational materials on websites (partner site, Nauto site, internal sales sites, partner PR events).
- Manage projects important to the partnership, including partnership onboarding, training, or product expansion. Track and report project status and lead the team to ensure successful initiative completion.
- Identify and facilitate initiatives that present new revenue opportunities for partner(s) and Nauto Sales organizations.
- Understand the market environment as it relates to the partner, key drivers, barriers to success, competition, and analyze how Nauto products and technologies can play a role in helping the partner’s position in the market.
Experiences and Skills
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in channel sales, closing large deals, and recruiting new channel partners within Enterprise SaaS. Experience in telematics or automotive-related software background is a plus.
- Enterprise Sales experience and understanding of enterprise software sales cycle
- Proactive, self-motivated, results-focused work style.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong ability to communicate efficiently and effectively to all management levels within channel partners and Nauto.
- Ability to develop revenue projections and revenue analysis.
- Ability to understand and present Nauto corporate and product strategies, product value proposition, and the ability to interface and drive results at senior management levels both within Nauto and with the partners.
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate team members, lead virtual teams and guide initiatives to successful completion.
- Excellent ability to identify partner needs and navigate effectively within the organization (both Nauto and partner’s) to resolve issues and/or obtain resources needed to perform duties.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to interface appropriately with internal and external team members.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Experienced leadership with a successful track record of growing startups.
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving.
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment.
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto! Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal
opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety