Senior Marketing Operations Manager, Nauto (Palo Alto or remote)
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager responsible for integrating the marketing lead-to-pipeline model as well as ensuring optimal implementation and operation of a best-in-class "martech stack" that aligns with and supports the company's business goals.
A successful candidate possesses a balanced blend of strategic & analytical thinking, marketing acumen, operations expertise, and leadership. This individual has a passion for data, metrics and systems, and excels in driving predictability, scalability, and efficiency in operations. This is a hands-on role, and candidates must demonstrate the ability to partner, operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels. You will be part of a cross-functional team with a strategic mindset to support all areas of the business as we work together to achieve pipeline and growth targets.
- Manage the MarTech stack and all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, lead scoring, web analytics, performance tracking, etc) used to execute and report on marketing programs
- Evaluate/implement new marketing technologies, tools and add-on applications to improve and optimize performance
- Own and implement reporting dashboards, attribution model and track ROMI
- Monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities & initiatives against business objectives
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing technology, analytics, campaign & marketable database management
- Work closely with the VP of Demand Generation to establish & optimize a lead-to-pipeline model - providing analytical insights to driving success towards opportunity targets
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years in Marketing Operations, Analytics or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Passionate about marketing operations and interested in leveraging your experience to help create a best in class marketing technology stack
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience with MarTech and the ability to connect tools like Marketo, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Demandbase to optimize the marketing impact on pipeline revenue
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and has a desire to improve processes - explains complex items to various stakeholders and understands projects that have varying analytical goals and needs
- Has owned the email launch process and optimized email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, landing pages, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short/long-term results
- Managed list segmentation based on demographic data and behaviors with past email engagement and website interactions
- Measures and optimizes lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Has worked cross-functionally and project managed email marketing initiatives with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety