Senior Content Marketing Manager - Remote
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We are measurably reducing risk, improving safety and helping save lives with AI technology that predicts and helps prevent high-risk driving events. Nearly 95% of serious traffic collisions are due to human error. Nauto technology alerts drivers 2-3 seconds faster than other systems - helping reduce collisions by up to 80%. Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) and insurance providers. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well positioned for continued growth.
We're looking for a leader in content marketing who is experienced in elevating thought leadership, accelerating demand generation, and educating customers with compelling stories that resonate and engage. As the senior content marketing manager, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of content creation and delivery for Nauto. You will create content across our blog, resources, social media, gated assets, and landing pages. The right candidate will also be experienced across different content types, ranging from video, bilines, and data-centric white papers. Success in this role will require exceptional cross-functional relationship skills to partner and execute in collaboration within the marketing team, along with product, engineering, sales, and customer success teams. This role will require collaboration at Nauto HQ in Palo Alto, CA at least once a month, with flexibility to be remote other times.
- Own the strategic content roadmap / editorial calendar
- Drive content strategy, identifying what is needed for demand gen, sales enablement, and thought leadership purposes
- Map all content needs against the customer lifecycle, identifying and filling gaps
- Create content:
- Plan and execute whitepapers, webinars, infographics, blogs, videos, etc. to engage the target audience
- As a strong and dynamic writer, you will collaborate with stakeholders to source ideas and material for your content using internal and external sources
- Identify, engage and and interview subject matter experts to directly produce and influence content
- Create data-backed content by running Nauto surveys, working with Nauto data analysts and sales engineering teams, and with third party research vendors
- Understand latest market and industry trends to write best practices in relatable and confident voice
- Collaborate with design, write creative briefs and direct content asset production
- Scale content:
- Repurpose “pillar” content and package it into alternative forms, extending the promotional life of resource-intensive content creation efforts
- Be the guardian of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Measure impact:
- Set quarterly KPIs and track progress using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Invest in SEO and other optimizations to improve content metrics online
- Experiment with new ideas; test copy, content, headlines, etc. to continually improve
- 7+ yrs relevant B2B marketing experience; automotive, telematics, insurance/ risk, IOT marketing experience a plus
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Experience creating, directing and editing video content
- Passion for understanding customers and audiences; ability to translate these insights into highly engaging content and deliver with empathy and relevancy
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- A proven portfolio of content initiatives that have helped achieve marketing and sales objectives
- Project management skills to develop and manage editorial schedules and drive to deadline
- Proven track record of ROI-positive content marketing results
- Demonstrated initiative and self-driven attitude; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related communications field
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety