Partner Marketing Manager, Nauto (Palo Alto or remote)
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
We are seeking a driven, collaborative Marketing professional to join Nauto as the Partner Marketing Manager. In collaboration with the Channel sales team and the entire Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall partner marketing strategy and plan, identifying joint partner opportunities to expand Nauto’s market share with reseller and solution providers.
In this role, you will create value-based joint marketing efforts and collaborate on relevant content and activities that support our global partners. You must deeply understand partner ecosystems, and have experience in growing a channel and partner ecosystem. You have developed and measured a pipeline funnel to track success, and have the ability to leverage “one to many” marketing strategies to get there. You engage with field sales teams, who are critical to your success. You can grasp and articulate joint value, in a way that resonates to solve Nauto’s unique challenges and create content that accelerates the buying process for our partners and field sales teams.
The Partner Marketing Manager will:
- Be a strategic thinker who will develop Nauto’s Partner and channel marketing strategy, working closely with the Nauto channel team to leverage joint business plans, content and process
- Develop and measure a pipeline funnel that aligns to a marketing, sales and channel strategy, provides visibility into marketing programs and measures for success
- Understand the challenges and use cases that are core to Nauto and the partners that can add value in these key verticals
- Build internal and external content that communicates joint value - materials could take the form of battlecards, sales presentations, white papers, briefs, blog posts, one-pagers and thought leadership articles
- Develop and execute on a plan that leverages all appropriate marketing tactics to launch new products and showcase our partner ecosystem
- Identify and document partner references
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Remote ok
- At least 5+ years in partner or channel solutions marketing
- Stellar communication and storytelling skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and campaign development skills with an ability to tie activities to a larger strategy
- Demonstrated leadership skills, technical aptitude and business acumen
- Experience with Channel Marketing Program launches and ongoing enablement
- Must have demonstrated effective collaboration in matrixed or highly cross-functional business setting
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety