Field Marketing Manager, Nauto (Palo Alto or remote)
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is looking for a Marketing professional to join the team as a Field Marketing Manager. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing leadership to prioritize top events and activities to generate leads, support sales pipeline and create broader awareness of Nauto’s capabilities. You will track success and develop a quarterly field marketing plan that includes recommendations for digital sponsorships, webinars and conferences/trade shows to drive positive business results.
The Field Marketing Manager will:
- Partner with cross functional teams - demand generation, sales, product, partner marketing and product marketing - to solidify messaging, content and campaign programs, ensuring an integrated approach that supports the success of the business
- Work with the graphic design team on content, materials and branding of events
- Develop an ABM (account based marketing) plan that supports key verticals and top accounts
- Track marketing- influenced pipeline, marketing-sourced opportunities, and ROI on all activities - generate weekly reports on results
- Own and manage the field marketing budget, ensuring the right mix of programs are brought to market to drive targeted leads and opportunities while remaining within expense targets each quarter
- Leverage the global channel marketing strategy and work closely with partner marketing to effectively plan and deploy events that expand reach through resellers and partners
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-8+ years of marketing experience planning and producing in-person, hybrid and virtual events as well as broad mix of digital marketing programs
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools and CRM systems to ensure campaign tracking, lead sourcing and lead conversion activity
- Experience collaborating with product marketing, customer success and product teams to ensure that Nauto’s messaging and demos are always aligned to the campaign or event strategy
- Experience supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills - detail oriented, with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple, ongoing projects under a deadline, with an eye on business impact and quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with positioning and messaging skills
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and event planning
- Willingness to travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety