Demand Generation Manager, Nauto (Palo Alto or remote)
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join the marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful account-base demand generation programs for the enterprise, while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, SDRs, and external agencies/vendors. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
The Demand Generation Manager Will:
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, account based marketing campaigns, email and nurture programs, paid sponsorship for lead generation opportunities, content syndication, etc
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Develop Nauto’s webcast program by partnering closely with product marketing and sales - provide a stage for prospects to learn more about Nauto solutions, ensure they have a seamless experience with our brand
- Partner with Sales Ops and SDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery, executive reporting and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, creative, marketing operations and product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required (business, marketing, or related field a plus)
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs (Marketo and Salesforce.com experience key)
- Excellence using Marketo to manipulate prospect and lead data
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience developing compelling messaging across all digital channels
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate with prospects
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety