Senior Full Stack Developer
NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality full stack code (React, Golang)
- Develop new features using React, Typescript, and Node for customer facing apps.
- Develop new features for Machine Learning and AI tooling
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Build RESTful API layer access to our backend system
- Documenting and thoroughly testing your work
- Bachelor's of Computer Science, or related field
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as MobX or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable, Immer)
- Experience developing with RESTful APIs with GraphQL or Golang a plus
- Familiarity with current CSS-in-JS solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Git, and Github best practices
- Knowledge of modern UI design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, or Invision
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack
- Absolutely fanatical about automation and instrumentation.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Cassandra, a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety