Frontend Software Architect, Web Apps
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
As a React Architect at Nauto you will be responsible for delivering bleeding edge web tools to our customers. You will be blending the results of machine learning and AI algorithms to produce an enjoyable experience for our fleet managers in our flagship web product.
- Lead architecture level development and assignments.
- Align developer level tasks to ensure that web products meet scalability requirements.
- Developing new features using React, Typescript, and Node
- Building reusable components and incorporating front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Documenting and thoroughly testing your work
- Optimizing components for performance across a matrix of rendering engines
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and or GraphQL
- Strong working knowledge of Git, and Github best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- You can bring your dog in
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Software for Driver and Fleet Safety