PCB Designer - Santa Cruz
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
- Board layout of PCB assemblies including microcontrollers, rugged connectors, power devices, etc.
- Minimizing package volume and mass and maximizing reliability
- Altium Designer or equivalent schematic/layout tools
- Power electronics for high frequency and high power inverters or power supplies
- Challenging thermal, mechanical, and environmental constraints
- Digital hardware design (Microcontrollers and communication protocols such as SPI, Ethernet, RS485 etc)
- Communicating with and driving suppliers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing