Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Joby Aviation is seeking a full time, skilled construction worker that has a solid understanding of all aspects of building. This includes, but is not limited to, plumbing, form setting, concrete work, and electrical.
- 5+ years experience in a relevant field
- Experience in all areas of carpentry
- Experience in site layout, form setting, foundations, framing, site drainage, electrical and plumbing
- Experience working with builders levels, laser levels, and trade-applicable hand tools and power tools
- You must have strong time-management skills.
- You must have a valid California driver's license and reliable transportation.
If you have skills in other trades please emphasize that.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing